COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The Competition is open to people aged 18 and who dine at participating restaurants and who register at www.eat4hope.com/competition only. The Hope Foundation retains the right to request proof of dining at participating restaurants via receipts from the participating restaurant. The starting date of the Competition is 1st October 2016. The closing date of the Competition is 23:59 on 31st October, 2017. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
2. Employees or agencies of The Hope Foundation. Rebel Hospitality and Wild Frontiers, or their family members, or anyone else connected will not be eligible to win the Competition.
3. Entrants into the Competition shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place on 1st November 2017.
5. The winner will receive a trip to Kolkata valid until 30th June 2018. A return economy class airfare and 4 night accommodation for one person will be provided.
6. The Hope Foundation accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the Competition. The Hope Foundation will not provide any insurance or visa processing costs for the Competition winner.
7. The winner will be notified by email on or before 5th November, 2017 and must contact The Hope Foundation to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to The Hope Foundation within 14 days of being notified by The Hope Foundation, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and The Hope Foundation shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and The Hope Foundation shall be entitled to select another winner.
8. The winner will be contacted by The Hope Foundation after the Competition Draw to arrange delivery of the prize.
9. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
10. The Hope Foundation retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
11. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Competition and the winner shall participate in such activity on The Hope Foundation’s reasonable request.
13. The Hope Foundation accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize.
14. The Hope Foundation reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of The Hope Foundation in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The Hope Foundation shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
16. The Competition will be governed by English law and entrants to the Competition submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.